The error is usually a result when users are trying to send an email message in Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011. Users will be prompted with a message displayed as “unknown error has occurred in Outlook, a message in your Outlook could can’t be send”. Further, the account which was created, can’t be found anymore. You will receive an additional message which will prompt you to re-enter the email password by simply clicking ‘Yes’ button and then enter your accurate password. Fix Outlook Error Code 17199, users are advised to follow below instructions.
Steps to Fix Outlook Error Code 17199,
Step 1: Verify the web connection
- First, we need to test whether users can sign in by using the web-based application or not. If it is possible to sign in then, move to the next step. If it is not possible to sign in, contacting your email provider to obtain a correct user name as well as the password is recommendable.
Step 2: Delete all of the emails in the Outbox
- Open up the Outbox and delete all of your outgoing emails and then, click the “Send/Receive’ button. If the issue continues to persist then, proceed to the next step below.
Step 3: Re-enter the user name and password
- To re-enter the user name and password information, follow all below given instructions:
- Open the Outlook email account.
- Navigate to the Tools menu and click the “Accounts’ icon now.
- On the left side of the window, you need to just select the email account.
- Now enter the correct email address as well as the password.
- Verify whether the listed “Incoming server” and “Outgoing server” are accurate or not.
- Click on the red button which is situated in the upper-left corner of the window that will close the window.
Step 4: Rename the existing identity by creating a new one
- To rename a new identity, one must use the Microsoft Database Utility section which is installed as part of the Office installation process. With this utility, users need to perform tasks such as creation of a new identity, setting up of default identity, and at last rebuilding an identity. While opening an Office application, it will use the default identity.
- Create, rename, or you can even delete an identity
- Open up the Microsoft Database Utility now and you will see that the default location is in /Applications/Microsoft Office 2011/Office/ area.
Get connected to our technicians at Outlook Support Number for instant solutions to your queries
Call our technicians at Outlook Customer Care Support Number to get instant solutions for all your queries by our technical team. We are backed by rich team of professionals who are always available 24*7 hours to bring customers world-class Outlook support solutions. Our unique solution has made us stand the bets among other competitors. So call us now and get the suitable answer for your Outlook issues.