We all have this habit of creating multiple passwords in order to secure our account from hackers and yes few are as important as your Gmail password. So, if you’ve forgotten your Gmail password, here Google has top solutions for recovering it. Read our blog to know how to recover your Gmail password. Whether you’ve mentioned a phone number or any other alternate email address with your account, Google can quickly Recover Your Gmail Password by maintaining strong security measures. Well, if you don’t have any other alternates then Google is here to attempt to verify your identity by recovering your account efficiently.
Steps to Recover your Gmail password
Related Post: How to Completely Delete Your Google Account
This method is purely based on applying the method based on the account recovery page process
Step1: Visit the Google Account Recovery page:
- If you don’t at all remember the password, and yes you have access to your phone number or any other alternate email address associated with the account, Google can easily send you a link to the password reset page.
- Well if you don’t have access to any of these mentioned technique then try the below steps now:
- Visit the google.com/accounts/recovery/ page to start this process immediately.
- Also, you can easily load the Gmail page by clicking the “Need help?” link which is located just under the login box.
- Select the “I don’t know my password” option and enter the Google account email first which you are trying to recover as of now. If it seems difficult to remember your username then select the other option instead.
- Hit the “Continue” next to proceed with the steps to Recover your Gmail Password.
Step2: Click the “I don’t know” option next:
- Enter your last created password which will help you to recover the process faster.
- Choose the recovery option where you will get access to all your recovery details sent to an alternate email address
- Next, you will have to set these details for your account for later use:
- If you have chosen to receive recovery information which is being sent to the phone then you can have access to it via automated call or may be through an SMS mode.
- If suppose you don’t have recovery information associated with your account then you need to get access to the account retrieval survey section.
Step3: Enter the verification information:
- If you have selected to receive a verification code via a phone call then you will be asked to enter it. But if you have a recovery email sent to your alternate email account then here you will be asked to click on the link in the email which you have received.
Step4: Creation of a new password
- After entering the required code, you will be asked to create a new Google password afterwards. Next, just enter it twice to confirm the process.
- Click the “Reset Password” link to continue later.
For more related queries, please do give us a call at Gmail Customer Support Number 1-800-213-3740 for faster service. Our services are available all day long to help users resolve their Gmail issues by delivering an optimized solution which is matched according to industry standards.