Gmail is the world’s renowned email service preferred by thousands of users across the world to send as well as receive messages and often it’s a good idea to Change Gmail Password every few months or so to keep yourself safe ahead of getting attacked by any hacker. Changing the Gmail password further keeps all your personal information at minimal risk and thus it is safe. No matter even if the Google’s Gmail client is the widely known email services in the world, altering the Gmail login isn’t as easy as it seems to be. Luckily, we have few ways to perform the task with appropriate methods mentioned below.
Steps to change Gmail password
There are three ways to change your Gmail password namely via using the Gmail website, making use of an Android Device, working with the Google My Account Website and the last methods is simply to reset the forgotten password. But here only changing the password by using Gmail website.
Related Blog : How To Reset Gmail Password
Step 1: Access the Gmail website
- Navigate to the “Gmail website” first in the browser if you are working on desktop. If it is on your mobile device then, get access to the “My Account website” instead.
- Sign into your account which you wish to change the password for. Well, if you are unable to log-in into the Gmail account because you’ve forgotten your current password then, reset and create a new one.
Step 2: Click on the Gear button
- Users can get access to this button by navigating themselves to the upper-right corner side after loading the Gmail inbox.
- Hit on the “Settings” icon
- The next step will be to tap on the “Accounts and Import” tab and then, click on the “Change password” icon to change the password
Step 3: Handling your credential login details
- Here in this step you need to enter the password provided that if you’ve forgotten your current password or you can even reset it and make a new one.
- Now type the new password by simply clicking on the “Eye button” to view your entire typed password which you recently typed.
- Make sure the typed password contains letters, numbers, as well as symbols to make it strong in order to prevent it from dangerous hackers.
- Again type the same password for the confirmation process
- Click on the “Change Password” icon to change it
Step 4: Sign in again
- At last, you again need to sign in. here one needs to enter their new password to complete the process.
Dial Gmail Support Number for Fix Gmail issues instantly!
Experience our world-class Gmail solutions by dialing Gmail Technical Support Number for instant response to your email working issues. We are available 24*7 hours a day to assist users in resolving their Gmail related problems at much faster rates. Our unique solutions make us highly distinguished from other top tech support brands.