Users come across this error code when they are trying to send or even receive emails via Outlook. Well, it also seen that users get a message displayed as: “Sending and receiving reported error (0X80040115)”. But we have the most convincing steps to Fix Outlook Error Code 0x80040115. Well, before moving ahead, we will have a small introduction on this issue. This is usually caused when there is a connection issue to the Microsoft Exchange Server and as a result it is unavailable. The best practice as said by professionals is that Outlook should be well connected to the internet. If it does not have proper connection then, users will further fail to receive or even send emails in a proper manner and as result unexpected issues like this occurs. Follow below given instructions to overcome this issue easily
Steps to Fix Outlook Error Code 0x80040115
Related Post:- How to Fix Outlook Error Code 0x80042109?
Step 1: Establish a proper connection to the computer
- To resolve the issue, it is advised by Outlook Support Number professionals to establish a proper internet connection.
- The first step will be to run the Web browser and hang on to couple of Web sites. Well, there may be an indication of some problem if users don’t have proper Internet connection.
- An alternative step is to have a proper check on network settings or simply contact the Internet Service Provider for quick assistance.
Step 2: In this step, users are advised to update the Windows Operating System. To do this, perform below guidelines
- Obtain a Microsoft operating system such as XP, Vista, etc.
- Backup all of the files to the disk or in other form of media to easily save all of the important files.
- Uninstall your current operating system now.
- Load your new operating system and then, follow all on-screen prompts to continue further.
- Once completed, do ensure to restart the computer to make every change take its effect.
- Reinstall the Microsoft Office and try to work with the MS Outlook again.
Step 3: This is the last step where users need to ensure that they have configured the date and time format on the PC accurately. It is recommended that users should adjust the date as well as time if they are incorrectly.
Simply open the Date and Time Properties section by double-clicking on the time which will be displayed in the bottom-right corner of the desktop to have a proper check and correct them as soon as possible.
Get in touch at Outlook Customer Care Support Number for instant replies to all your issues
We are available for users at Outlook Customer Care Number 1-800-213-3740 which is a 24 hours service to allow customers discuss their issues while getting optimized solutions. Technical team is fully backed by talented experts who handles complex to complex issues by applying latest industry methods.