The 0x8004210b is an Outlook error displayed when an SMTP address in the distribution list comes to be an incorrect or a corrupted one. While checking the POP3 email account in the Outlook, users generally come across messages such as “The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server 0x8004210a” and the second one is “A time-out occurred while communicating with the server 0x800ccc19”. Below we have solutions to help you Fix Outlook Error Code 0x8004210a.
Steps to Fix Outlook Error Code 0x8004210a
Step 1: Try this solution to get rid of the problem
- In the Outlook, navigate to the “Files” menu, and then, tap the “Info” icon.
- Now users simply need to click the “Account Settings” icon and then, again click the ‘Account Settings’ icon.
- The next thing is to select the POP3 account, and tap the “Change” icon.
- Now tap the “More Settings” icon, and navigate to the “Advanced’ tab.
- It is suggested to increase the server timeout settings and then, perform as check if the issue is solved.
Step 2: This is your second solution which is explained by
- Open the Outlook account settings by navigating to the path: “Tools >> Account Settings” and then, to the “File >> Info >> Account Settings >> Account Settings”
- Now, select all the effected email account and then tap the ‘Change’ icon.
- Move your cursor towards the “More Settings” icon and open it carefully.
- Now in the “Internet Email Settings pop-up” window screen, switch to the “Advanced” icon to increase the server time out time according to our necessities.
- After implementation of the server timeout setting have been done for the email account, just click the “Ok” button.
Connect to our technicians at Outlook Support gNumber for immediate response by team
Get in touch with our technical team at Outlook Customer Support Number to help us assist you in solving Outlook issues as and when needed. We are backed by thorough team of rich professionals who are always one step forward in helping customers by delivering the right choice of solution. So, call us and get your issues fixed up.