The iCloud password is highly essential for all of us as it is used to log into iCloud on our Mac, iPhone, iPad or iPod devices. This iCloud password protects our personal files that are stored on iCloud and to name few of them, they can be our family or personal photos, contact details, useful notes, documents and many more to count on the list. If by any chance we have Forgotten iCloud Password then, we will lost access to these files. One of the most important things is that the password protects users to locate or remotely erase any of the device that are using “Find My iPhone”. Well, it’s really risky or you can say that it is frustrating to forget the iCloud password as it simply means losing access to all of your email services provided by iCloud and also downloading items from the Apple store.
Few disadvantages of losing access to the iCloud password such as unable to access updates on the iPhone or Mac without the iCloud password either. As this password is the key to access most of the services on the Apple device. so it is essential to Recover Lost iCloud Password immediately and here you will be introduced with simple steps for the following problem.
Steps to Recover Lost iCloud Password with Email
Step 1: Get access to Apple ID
- The very first thing which one needs to perform is to navigate to the “My Apple ID’ section
- Get access to the “Sign in” section and tap on the ‘Forgot Apple ID or password?” link.
- Now, carefully type the email address for the iCloud Mail account whose password you have forgotten or lost which can easily be found just under the “Enter your Apple ID” icon to get started.
- Click on the “Continue” button next.
Step 2: Working with the 2-step authentication:
- Simply enter the “recovery key” for the Apple ID located just under “Enter Recovery Key” icon
- Check whether you have successfully been able to recover the process by using the “Recovery Key” option.
- Click on the “Continue” icon next.
- Now, users need to select the device where they wish to receive the verification code for the purpose of 2-step authentication process and it can easily be found just under “Send verification code”.
- Hit on the “Continue’ icon now.
- Next, type the four-digit code carefully which you have received via “Enter verification code” ‘process.
- Tap on the ‘Continue” icon next.
Step 3: Authentication needed by answering the security questions
Select the “Answer security questions” icon first which can be found under “Select your authentication” method.
- Click the “Continue” icon next
- Select the date of your birthday just under the “Please verify your birth date” to continue further.
- Hit on the “Continue” icon.
- Now type your replies to the security questions provided just under the “Please answer your security questions” section.
- Hit on the “Continue” icon.
Step 4: Enter all credentials now
- Carefully type the appropriate new password for your iCloud Mail account which can be found just under the “Choose a new password” section.
- Enter the password again to confirm it.
- At last, simply tap on the “Reset Password” icon and you are completely done.
Contact our iCloud Support Number +1-800-213-3740 for experiencing excellent solutions for iCloud issues!
Users can easily reach out to us at iCloud Support Number +1-800-213-3740 to resolve their unexpected and critical iCloud issues with absolute industry touch solutions. We are 24*7 hours support service providers who are always happy to assist users in their difficult problems. Our unique way to assist users makes us stand out the best among other brands.