Gmail is just like any other email service and is highly preferred by users all over the world due to its advanced email functionalities that it holds. But while working it, users may come across login issues which can happen once in a blue moon. So, we will discuss basic ways to Recover Forgotten Gmail Password with detailed explanation of each step. Well, it’s seen that when users have forgotten their Gmail password, Gmail still remembers it by asking them to recover it whenever they have requested to do so. With the proper validation process, one can easily recover their new Gmail password, which will make them retrieve access to their Google account.
Steps to Recover Forgotten Gmail Password
Step 1: Recovering a forgotten Gmail password
- To recover the Gmail password, users must have a secondary email address which should specify Gmail account.
- Next, click on the “Forgot password?” icon which can easily be found in the Gmail’s log-in page.
- Whenever you are prompted, it is advised to type your full Gmail email address in the “Enter your email” box which is located in the “Account support page”.
- Click on the “Next” icon to continue.
- The Gmail will now verify a wide number of queries to check whether you actually own this account or not? It will be checked by following ways:
- You will be asked to “Enter your answer” and then, tap on the “Next” icon
- Click on the “Try a different question”if it’s the case that you are unable to provide an appropriate answer or do not have access to the resource
- You may even be asked to provide your secondary email address or a phone number.
Related Blog:- How To Reset Gmail Password ?
Step 2: Questions that Google will ask for account verification
- You may be asked to enter your previous password
- Next, one will be asked to provide their “Verification code” which will be the “2-step authentication” process for your Gmail account
- Depending on the 2-step authentication verification method, go with the following details below:
- a SMS text message received from Google
- an app (e.g. Google Authenticator)
- Printed back-up codes.
- One may even be asked to “enter the phone number”for verification purpose when prompted.
- Users will be asked to provide their phone number for Gmail account recovery process. You will get an SMS text message from Google containing a verification code.
- Next, one will be asked to provide their secondary email address for Gmail account recovery:
- To do this, simply follow the linkin a message from Google sent to your email address to reset the password easily.
- Now, a security question for Gmail password recovery will be asked to enter:
- Here, one simply needs to “Type the answer”to their recovery question.
- When the account is completely set-up, do the following:
- Enter the month and yearfor the creation of Gmail (or Google) account.
Once done with all these above steps, Gmail will now ask you to log-in to the account. Here you are completely done.
Dial us at Gmail Support Number for any type of Gmail account recovery issues!
We are available 24*7 hours at Gmail Customer Support Number +1-800-213-3740 to assist users in recovering them with unexpected Gmail account issues. Our services are chosen by thousands of users across the country due to its enrich quality that it offer to customers. Professionals working with us are engrossed with deep technical know-how of every minute to minute Gmail recovery problems and hence solve them by applying the latest industry trends.